CTO for Miinto.com in Copenhagen, Denmark
As the Miinto Group CTO, you will be responsible for Miinto’s international IT development team, based in Copenhagen, Denmark – an extremely important position with a great deal of influence on the company’s continued growth and development.
You primary tasks will be to ensure the scalability of Miinto’s international expansion plans; describe and budget the development tasks; manage and delegate tasks internally on an international level.
In this pivotal role you will be reporting directly to the Miinto Group CEO.
The development team currently consists for 5 developers, with two additional joining within the next few months, and a further increase in headcounts forecasted with the opening of additional exports markets. We expect the IT department to consists of 12-15 members within the next 24 months, and it will be your responsibility to manage the recruitment and training as the team grows.
Therefore, we need a profile with great interpersonal leadership skills, a broad viewpoint on the daily management, and highly organized control of projects and development tasks.
We expect you to be technical strong; perhaps, you have been a developer previously and therefore have a deep knowledge in: .NET, MS SQL, MVC and Windows Server.
We expect you can deliver, and are familiar in using Kanab, Scrum, Lean and Six Sigma and have experience in agile development methods.
- You must be business oriented and continuously be able to see through the commercial results and consequences of implementation and adaptation of the system.
- You must be a driven self-starter with a thirst for making progress and pushing forward with courage and always work effectively and targeted
- You must be structured and at the same time be able to work at a fast pace
- You must be a strong communicator and able to work across the organization on an international level
- You must be adept at presenting and bringing forth new developments
- You must have a great understanding of the IT capabilities, both in software and hardware
- You must thrive in a young and highly dynamic environment where the emphasis is on independence and accountability
- You must have minimum 3 years experience from a previously equivalent leader position, with responsibility for 10 employees or more
- You will be responsible for the competence and quality in the development
- You must both speak and write English fluently
We offer you:
- An exciting position in an international company
- A good fixed salary and potential bonus
- A dynamic and young environment
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- A very exciting day in the most successful company in the industry
- Miinto is a company developing rapidly with a strong financial foundation
- Established in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, USA, England, Ireland, and Holland with more new countries on the horizon.
Check out our websites here:
Interested? Please leave your CV with us via this link: